Structural Engineer and Design
serving Houston, TX
(and the Surrounding Areas)
Safety is Our Priority
- Quality: We maintain a paramount awareness for technical and safety requirements and perform all design assessments in accordance with contract requirements, applicable specifications, codes and standards pertaining to structural engineering.
- Loyalty: We strive to maintain strong client relationships and work with our clients to fully understand the concerns and challenges of any project or task. Our customers are at the center of everything we do and the success of their project and our business counts on that. Seeing satisfied clients makes us proud and keeps us motivated to provide exemplary service.
- Adaptability: We maintain focus during the midst of change and work to provide alternate and technically innovative solutions to clients. Our company maintains its commitment to continual education in the practice of engineering and construction to stay at the forefront.
- Community: We have a small business mentality with a primary intention to support local businesses and aid in building infrastructure within our community by supporting local job markets. In addition, we desire to help local contracting businesses grow by providing superb engineering work and giving our clients the edge to succeed.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University – 2002
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering from University of Houston – 2006
- Texas Registered Professional Engineer: #104590
- Texas Windstorm Certification: #104590
- Project Management Professional: #1879109
Lead Structural Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University – 2010
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering from Texas A&M University – 2011
- Texas Registered Professional Engineer: #120095
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Louisiana Tech University – 2008
- Master of Architecture from University of Louisiana Lafayette – 2017
Soon after earning his degree in Chemical Engineering, Jimmy decided to pursue his passion in Architectural Design. Jimmy’s background consists of both residential and commercial design developments, utilizing such programs as Sketchup, Revit, AutoCad, and 3D Max.
Currently pursuing his AIA Licensure.
Head of Accounting
Kolin Consulting, LLC provides us with general accounting and bookkeeping services year-
With over 20 years of experience, Maureen is proficient in accounting, human recourses, and
project management. Her hands-on management style and expertise in strategic planning and
implementation work to ensure company growth and stability. Effective communication skills
commit others to action and allow her to convey complex information into language easily
understood by everyone.