TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE & TEXAS WINDSTORM INSURANCE ASSOCIATION QUALIFIED INSPECTIONS
- Foundation Rebar Make-up / Pre-pour Concrete
- Rough Framing / Uplift Connections
- Architectural Facade / Components and Cladding / Glazing
- Mechanical Attachments / Windborne Debris Protection
- ALL material substitutions or design changes, i.e. variations from design drawings, in the field will need approval by the design engineer prior to Windstorm Compliance Certification. Without designer engineer’s approval, our registered engineers are qualified to certify material and design changes, providing wind load calculations, material evaluations and a written Letter of Compliance.
- We do NOT perform inspections on structures without stamped engineered drawings or calculations. In case stamped engineered drawings are not available, contact one of our engineers to assure the design is in accordance with TDI requirements.
- We do NOT perform inspections on Completed Improvements, as we are unable to visually check code compliance of the structure; however, we DO RECOMMEND speaking with our engineer to discuss possible options for Inspection & Certification. For more information on Completed Improvements, https://www.twia.org/windstorm-certification/wpi-8-c/